With travel restrictions still lingering due to the pandemic, French fashion brand Dior decided to keep vacation local with its Dior at Alto restaurant pop-up. The fashion-focused pop-up, which is promoting the launch of the Dioriviera Collection, is located within Selfridges fifth-floor terrace restaurant in London. Dior at Alto transformed the terrace with décor drawn from and inspired by the collection. The highlight is a custom Vespa 946 with Dior detailing. The toile de Jouy fabric that features in the décor can be found in the Dioriviera Collection which is sold at an accompanying pop-up Dior boutique.
Dior at Alto offers Dior-inspired dishes alongside the popular restaurant's classic Italian menu. These specialty dishes include lobster roll with Pachino tomatoes and beetroot carpaccio with rocket salad. Dior at Alto will run from June 3rd to September 20th, 2021.
Image Credit: Luxury London
The Dior at Alto Pop-Up Adds Fashion Flair to Selfridges' Store
1. Fashion-focused Pop-up Restaurants - Fashion brands are using pop-up restaurants to promote collections and add experiential elements to their brand, creating opportunities to reach new audiences and engage loyal customers.
2. Branded Food and Beverage Experiences - Fashion brands are partnering with restaurants and bars to create branded food and beverage experiences, offering new touchpoints for consumers and potential revenue streams for both industries.
3. Luxury Dining with Artistic Flair - Fashion brands are incorporating their visual aesthetic into dining experiences, creating luxurious and visually stimulating environments that elevate the traditional dining experience and appeal to consumers seeking unique, high-end experiences.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage pop-up restaurants as a way to promote new collections and elevate their brand through experiential marketing, potentially increasing consumer engagement and sales.
2. Restaurants - Restaurants can partner with fashion brands to create branded food and beverage experiences that attract new customers, generate potential revenue streams, and differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and other hospitality businesses can incorporate fashion-focused pop-up restaurants into their offerings, attracting guests seeking unique and memorable experiences and potentially increasing revenue.