Citing science, mathematical shapes and the beauty of fractal geometry as his sources for inspiration, designer Zhang Zhoujie came up with the dazzling Digital Chair series.
Each chair is slightly different and made out of different types of triangles of various size and rotation. With their prismatic, multifaceted shape, the chairs are beautiful to look at, reflecting light off of their stainless steel surface, like four-legged gems. They are made to look great no matter what angle you view them at, with special welding techniques and digital engineering that leaves their construction absolutely flawless. The result is a futuristic-looking design that is incredible to behold.
For those who want an extra exclusive version of the Digital Chair, requests can be made for a special Titanium version.
The Digital Chair Series is Dazzling from all Angles
1. Fractal Geometry - Exploring the use of fractal geometry in design for creating visually stunning and unique products.
2. Digital Engineering - Utilizing digital engineering techniques to achieve flawless construction and innovative designs.
3. Exclusive Materials - Creating demand for exclusive versions of products by using premium materials, such as titanium.
1. Furniture Design - Incorporating fractal geometry and digital engineering into furniture design to create visually dazzling and futuristic pieces.
2. Interior Design - Exploring the application of fractal geometry and digital engineering in interior design to achieve unique and visually striking spaces.
3. Luxury Goods - Catering to high-end consumers by offering exclusive versions of products made with premium materials like titanium.