Digirit Pedal Park aims to eliminate one of the most annoying parts about locking up a bike. The most annoying thing about locking up a bike is coming back to find it stolen--but the second most annoying thing is returning to your bicycle only to find that it has fallen to the ground. The Digirit Pedal Park has a simple solution to this problem: pedals with magnets at the ends.
With Digirit Pedal Park, a bike can be stuck to any metal surface. If no metal is present that's fine as "parking plates" are included as part of the Pedal Park package. These metal plates (which look to have an adhesive backing) can be slapped onto any surface to ensure that a bike stays upright. The Digirit Pedal Park is seeking funding on Indiegogo and is available in either plastic ($30 pledge) or aluminum alloy ($45 pledge).
The Digirit Pedal Park Keeps Bikes from Falling Over
1. Magnetized Bicycle Storage - The use of magnetized accessories for securing bicycles in storage is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the cycling industry.
2. Bike Theft Prevention - Developing innovative solutions to prevent bicycle theft, such as the Digirit Pedal Park, presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the security industry.
3. Improving Bicycle Storage - Finding new ways, like the Digirit Pedal Park, to prevent bicycles from falling over during storage creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the storage solutions industry.
1. Cycling - The cycling industry can benefit from the development of magnetized accessories like the Digirit Pedal Park to enhance bike storage and security.
2. Security - The security industry has an opportunity to provide innovative solutions for preventing bike theft, such as integrating magnets into bike accessories like the Digirit Pedal Park.
3. Storage Solutions - Innovative products like the Digirit Pedal Park can disrupt the storage solutions industry by providing efficient and secure methods for storing bicycles.