The Diet Coke x Marc Jacobs Photo Booth helps people celebrate the soda company's 30th anniversary in the United Kingdom. Branded alongside its newly appointed creative director, the photo booth allows celebrators to have snapshots taken of themselves against fun and feminine backdrops including bows, polka dots and swallows.
An appropriate set of installations, the Diet Coke x Marc Jacobs Photo Booth plays off of the commercial that announced the fashion designer's new role. The booths have been distributed across 10 Tesco stores. David Wood, Tesco's U.K. marketing director, says, “We look forward to seeing Tesco customers starring on the special 30 years celebration packs of Diet Coke later this year.” The photos can be printed out as well as posted on social media platforms.
The Diet Coke x Marc Jacobs Photo Booth Celebrates 30th Anniversary
1. Branded Photo Booths - Opportunity for brands to create interactive experiences for consumers to engage with their products or services.
2. Collaborative Marketing - Opportunity for brands to partner with popular designers or celebrities to create limited edition products or campaigns.
3. Social Media Promotion - Opportunity for brands to encourage user-generated content and increase brand visibility through social media sharing.
1. Beverage Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for beverage companies to collaborate with fashion designers or artists to create unique packaging or limited edition products.
2. Retail Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for retailers to incorporate branded photo booths as a part of their in-store marketing strategies to increase foot traffic and customer engagement.
3. Marketing Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for marketing agencies to develop creative campaigns that leverage collaborations between brands and designers or celebrities.