The First Date Date & Oat Bites have been developed by Phenolaeis as a snack that is functional and flavorful to help strike a balance for consumers seeking out a way to stay fueled throughout the day. The bites are characterized by their clean label recipe that is made with dates, palm fruit extract, suntheanine, bioenergy ribose and raw coffee powder. The product will thus deliver a sustained level of energy to the consumer, while also satisfying cravings for a sweet treat.
CEO of Phenolaeis Kevin L. Ohashi spoke on the new First Date Date & Oat Bites saying, "Most ingredient innovation teams operate within the strengths of, and familiarity with, their own products. Phenolaeis worked backwards. Rather than just developing a product around our Palm Fruit Extract, we started by identifying consumers’ unmet wellness benefit desires, then proactively finding and collaborating with best-in-class partners to meet those needs."
The First Date Date & Oat Bites are Functional and Flavorful
1. Functional Snacks - Developing snacks that provide energy and other functional benefits to consumers can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
2. Clean Label Products - Creating products with a clean label recipe that are made with natural ingredients can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
3. Collaboration with Best-in-class Partners - Proactively identifying consumers' unmet wellness benefit desires and collaborating with best-in-class partners can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
1. Food Industry - The food industry can benefit from developing snacks that provide functional benefits, clean label products, and proactively identifying consumer desires to collaborate with best-in-class partners.
2. Health & Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can benefit from partnering with the food industry to create products that provide functional benefits and use natural ingredients with a clean label recipe.
3. Natural Ingredients Industry - The natural ingredients industry can benefit from collaborating with the food industry to create clean label products that provide functional benefits to consumers.