A new range of nutpods dairy-free creamers have been announced by the brand to offer consumers an alternative product to mix into their coffee in the morning. The nutpods Oat is a shelf-stable creamer that has been released for purchase in Original and French Vanilla flavors online with Cinnamon Swirl coming in June to retailers. The creamer comes in an 11.2 ounce container with a 16 ounce variety set for release in June.
VP of Marketing Patrick Coyle spoke on the new nutpods Oat dairy-free creamers saying, "The feedback has been excellent, with fans telling us that Oat offers everything they have come to love about nutpods, just without the nuts. Oats provide a rich and creamy base for our unsweetened flavors and blend and froth beautifully. If you have enjoyed an oatmilk latte just wait until you try the richness of coffee with nutpods Oat.”
The New nutpods Dairy-Free Creamers will Come in Three Flavors
1. Dairy-free Creamers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative plant-based creamer options to cater to the growing number of consumers seeking dairy-free alternatives.
2. Oat-based Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a range of oat-based products that capitalize on the trend towards healthier and sustainable food choices.
3. Shelf-stable Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and convenient packaging solutions, such as shelf-stable containers, to meet the changing needs of consumers.
1. Plant-based Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative plant-based food products to cater to the growing demand for healthier and sustainable alternatives.
2. Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new and unique beverage options, such as dairy-free creamers, to meet the diverse needs of consumers.
3. Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design sustainable and convenient packaging solutions that align with the changing preferences of consumers.