While Al Gore is now known for his passion for fighting climate change, Vice President Joe Biden just launched his own daily news podcast on Monday. Called Biden's Briefing, the audio content features news curated by the former Vice President of the United States of America. In his daily news podcast, the beloved ex-VP will be discussing conversation-starting national news stories based on the articles and opinions he is reading.
You can listen to it on Amazon Echo (by saying "Alexa, enable Biden's Briefing," as the website points out) and Google Home. Spotify is also a partner, as they recently branched out to start streaming podcasts. There is also an option to receive Biden's Briefing via email.
Joe Biden is Doing a Daily News Podcast Called Biden's Briefing
1. Daily News Podcasts - The rise of daily news podcasts presents opportunities for disruptive innovation within the media industry by providing more access to curated news content.
2. Voice-activated Content - The growth of voice-activated content allows for easier access to podcasts by using devices such as Amazon Echo and Google Home.
3. Politically-focused Content - The creation of politically-focused content, such as Biden's Briefing, could attract listeners and viewers who are interested in hearing directly from public figures.
1. Media - The media industry can benefit from creating more daily news podcasts that are easily accessible through different platforms.
2. Technology - Technology companies can capitalize on the growth of voice-activated content by providing devices and software that make accessing podcasts more efficient.
3. Politics - The political industry can use podcasts as a way to connect public figures with voters and supporters, and provide deeper, more personal insights into current events.