The 'Cubs Win' MLB 12 The Show Commercial is an emotional minute for baseball fans and especially for Chicago Cubs fans. The commercial shows what it would be like if the Cubs broke the curse and won the World Series after years of struggling.
In the advertisement’s fictional world when the Cubs finally win, the city of Chicago goes nuts. Buildings begin lighting up that say “CUBS WIN” as fireworks explode in the background. Citizens cheer in the streets as one can hear the voiceover of the ball game announcer yell, “and the north side of Chicago can breathe a sigh of relief.” People raise there hands in victory as an old man finally cuts his long beard in honor of the long-anticipated win.
The Cubs Win MLB 12 The Show Commercial is quite emotional because the entire set-up is extremely realistic.
The 'Cubs Win' MLB 12 Advertisement Pulls Heart Stings for Fans
1. Emotional Advertising - Create emotionally captivating advertisements that resonate with fans and customers.
2. Fictional Scenarios - Develop fictional scenarios that allow customers to envision a company's success.
3. Realistic Depictions - Use realistic depictions in advertisements to create a sense of authenticity and emotional connection.
1. Advertising - Develop new advertising strategies to emotionally engage customers and promote brand loyalty.
2. Entertainment - Explore fictional scenarios in entertainment to engage fans and cultivate a deeper emotional connection with audiences.
3. Sports - Use realistic depictions in sports marketing to create a more authentic emotional connection with fans and increase engagement.