There are tons of examples of creative print advertising where folds are integrated, but this clever ad from Correio da Manhã puts a new spin on the idea.
In an unusual stunt to advertise its new responsive website using traditional print media, the brand set up a newspaper ad that could be folded. When folded along specific lines, the responsive print ad could be adapted to display a number of columns for easier reading. Although responsive design is common to see on the web, this is a clever way to show off how much easier the new site is, before people even have the chance to go online. Now that a lot of people are looking to the web for news, this is an effective way for Correio da Manhã to show that it caters to its readers in all formats.
Correio Da Manha's Creative Print Advertising is Responsive Like a Website
1. Responsive Print Ads - Combining traditional print media with responsive design creates a new opportunity for advertising and showcasing a website's user-friendly features.
2. Innovative Print Advertising - Exploring new ways to incorporate digital concepts, like responsive design, into print advertising can create engaging and interactive ads that stand out.
3. Multichannel Marketing - Creating a cohesive brand experience across multiple channels, including traditional print media and digital platforms, is becoming increasingly important in a digital age.
1. Print Media - The print media industry has an opportunity to adapt to the digital age by incorporating digital concepts into print advertising to stay relevant and innovative.
2. Digital Advertising - The digital advertising industry can learn from Correio da Manhã's innovative approach to combining digital and print media to create engaging and interactive ad experiences.
3. News Media - Adopting a multichannel approach to news delivery can help news media companies like Correio da Manhã cater to readers in all formats and stay competitive in a digital age.