In the middle of Little Egypt in New York City’s Astoria is a place called the Crave Shack, where you can get artery-clogging food like bacon-donut burgers.
Crave Shack's ‘Crave Dough-You-Nut’ is no ordinary burger—and not because it squishes in cheddar, beef and bacon between two glazed and grilled donuts. The bacon-donut burger is unique because the bacon is actually halal turkey bacon. In fact, to preserve the neighborhood’s religious culture, everything on the menu at the Crave Shack avoids all foods forbidden by Quranic law.
Now you can be ridiculously unhealthy while maintaining cultural sensitivity!
Crave Shack Serves Up Culturally Sensitive Heart Attack Fare
1. Cultural Sensitivity in Food - Opportunity for creating culturally sensitive food options that cater to specific dietary restrictions or religious beliefs.
2. Halal Fast Food - Innovations in creating fast food options that comply with halal dietary guidelines, opening up new markets and customer segments.
3. Gourmet Fast Food - Disruptive opportunities to elevate traditional fast food offerings into unique and indulgent culinary experiences.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can explore halal options and incorporate cultural sensitivity into their menus to attract a diverse customer base.
2. Restaurant - Restaurants can tap into the gourmet fast food trend by reimagining classic burger concepts with unique and indulgent ingredients and flavors.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can branch into the production of halal and culturally sensitive food products to meet the growing demand for diverse dietary options.