This past holiday season, Bass Pro launched a contest in the US and Canada for two big-ticket items. Designed to drive customers into Bass Pro stores or to the retailer's online shop, the contest helped to create more buzz around the brand during the holiday season.
Bass Pro's Countdown to Christmas campaign ran from mid-November until mid-December 2015 at all Bass Pro locations across Canada and the US. The contest gave American customers the chance to win one of two 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport vehicles, while Canadian customers has a chance to win a 2016 Arctic Cat Limited Edition 700 TVR. In order to enter the contest, customers had to complete an entry form online or at a Bass Pro store.
By giving away two big-ticket items that would appeal to Bass Pro shoppers, the campaign gave consumers an added incentive to check out the retailer's holiday merchandise both online and in-stores.
Bass Pro's 'Countdown to Christmas' Campaign Featured Big Prizes
1. Promotional Giveaways - Opportunity for businesses to attract customers by offering big-ticket items as prizes in contests.
2. Holiday Marketing Campaigns - Creating contests and giveaways during the holiday season can generate buzz and increase brand visibility.
3. Online and In-store Engagement - Encouraging customers to visit both online and physical stores through contests and promotions.
1. Retail - Retailers can utilize promotional giveaways to drive customer traffic and boost sales during the holiday season.
2. Automotive - Car manufacturers and dealerships can partner with retailers to provide vehicles as promotional giveaways, attracting new customers.
3. Recreation and Outdoor - Companies in the outdoor recreation industry can offer related products or experiences as contest prizes to engage with their target market.