While it may seem blasphemous to pop a batch of perfectly delicious cookies into a blender, this Chocolate Chip Cookie Kahlua Milkshake will make you so happy you did. Created by the genius blogger Jessica from the beloved blog 'How Sweet It Is,' these tasty shakes are the very best beverage any young-at-heart adult could wish for.
Comprised of a batch of Toll House favorites, generous scoops of coffee ice cream and a dose of boozy Kahlua, these grownup shakes boast some of the best flavors on this planet. Once blended, these frosty treats are garnished with a dusting of cookie crumbs just for kicks. Now, you can enjoy your favorite cookie coffee combo in a refreshing and utterly decadent sip-able format.
Give the Oreos a rest and try this fresh and alcoholic take on cookies and creme with the Chocolate Chip Cookie Kahlua Milkshake.
The Cookie Kahlua Milkshake is for Sweet Tooth Sporting Caffeine Fiends
1. Alcoholic Milkshakes - Opportunities for restaurants and bars to enhance their offerings by adding creative alcoholic milkshakes to their menus.
2. Coffee-flavored Desserts - Innovative food and beverage companies can explore new coffee-infused desserts to cater to the growing demand for coffee-based sweetness.
3. DIY Cocktails - The trend of creating cocktails at home is gaining momentum, providing opportunities for liquor companies to target consumers with their DIY cocktail recipes and products.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies have an opportunity to experiment with coffee-flavored desserts and create innovative products that cater to consumers’ tastes.
2. Restaurants and Bars - Restaurants and bars can offer alcoholic milkshakes as a unique menu item to cater to young-at-heart adults and sweet-toothed consumers.
3. Liquor - Liquor companies can create cocktail DIY kits for the growing number of consumers who enjoy creating drinks at home, featuring unique recipes and products.