As part of the new collection by Constance Guisset for Louis Vuitton come these two brilliant flying aids.
The first is a neck pillow for sleeping while sitting up on the plane. We all know it can be a difficult task to get comfortable enough in a plane seat to doze off. The airport is riddled with bean bag pillows that wrap around your neck. However, this product takes such designs one step further by including several layers of pillows that can be moved from one side of your head to the other to allow support if you’re leaning to one side in particular on your flight.
The other item from the collection by Constance Guisset for Louis Vuitton is an eye cover, which would be especially useful during daytime flights or when your seat neighbor is watching a movie or has the overhead reading light on.
Collection by Constance Guisset for Louis Vuitton Features a Plane Pillo
1. Multi-layered Neck Pillows - Opportunity for creating innovative neck pillows with multiple layers for customizable support during travel.
2. Customizable Eye Covers - Potential for eye covers with adjustable features to provide personalized comfort for travelers during flights.
3. Sleep-inducing Travel Accessories - Emerging market for sleep aids and accessories designed specifically for travel to enhance passenger comfort.
1. Travel Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the travel accessories industry to develop unique and effective sleep aids for travelers.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Potential for disruptive innovation in the textile manufacturing industry to create advanced materials for comfortable and functional sleep aids.
3. Luxury Goods - Opportunity for luxury brands to incorporate sleep aids and accessories into their product lines, catering to high-end travelers seeking premium comfort.