The adjustable Conflux Lamp designed by Carl Magnusson is designed with maximum power-preserving properties. While the design is sleek and simple, the capacities of this adjustable desk light are seriously cutting-edge. The Conflux Lamp is designed to turn itself off once a person is no longer occupying the space in which the light exists. The Conflux is able to turn itself off because of the Passive Infrared occupancy sensor it contains that is able to detect or sense body heat.
These human-sensing characteristics make the Conflux Lamp the most intelligent and groundbreaking household object available on the market right now. With is sleek and refined design, the Conflux lamp is equally as stylish for your home as it is friendly to your electricity bill.
The Conflux by Carl Magnusson is Designed to Preserve Power
1. Eco-sensing Lights - Developing eco-friendly lights that reduce power consumption through human-sensing technology presents an opportunity to create a more eco-friendly household product lineup.
2. Smart Home Lighting - Introducing occupancy sensors and advanced technologies to home lighting produce valuable energy savings, creating a disruptive innovation in the smart home industry.
3. Infrared Sensors - Advancements in Passive Infrared occupancy sensor technology present opportunities for innovative solutions to the energy consumption of home appliances.
1. Lighting - Lighting industries can develop a broader range of eco-friendly lights using human-sensing technology.
2. Smart Homes - Investing in smart home technologies like occupancy sensors can offer energy and cost savings for consumers and businesses.
3. Home Appliances - Infrared sensors' capabilities can help reduce energy consumption and create opportunities for energy-efficient appliances in the market.