Starbucks is making it even more fun to bring-your-own-cup with its new Color-Changing Confetti Cups.
Just in time for summer, Starbucks has debuted a new Color-Changing Swirl Cup and new Color-Changing Confetti Cup set. The former features colorful swirls on the cup, along with an orange lid, and mint green straw. On the other hand, each of the Color-Changing Confetti Cups boasts a celebratory confetti design. Both of these dreamy new cups also magically change color when filled with cold beverages – like cold brew or iced tea – thanks to heat-sensitive patented technology.
Currently available in the U.S. while supplies last, the new Color-Changing Swirl Cup and the Color-Changing Confetti Cup set are the perfect summer accessory for the beach, Starbucks' happy hour, and everything in between.
Image Credit: Starbucks
Starbucks' New Color-Changing Confetti Cups are a Party in a Cup
1. Color-changing Technology - This trend provides an opportunity for companies to invest in new color-changing technology to create innovative products like Starbucks' Color-Changing Confetti Cups.
2. Personalized Drinkware - Personalized drinkware is a growing trend, and companies can take advantage of it by incorporating special designs, such as the confetti pattern on Starbucks' Color-Changing Confetti Cups.
3. Sustainability in Drinkware - Sustainability is becoming a critical issue, and companies can leverage innovative sustainable materials and technologies to create eco-friendly drinkware like Starbucks' new Color-Changing Confetti Cups.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can take inspiration from Starbucks' new Color-Changing Confetti Cups to create innovative and unique drinkware that enhances the customer experience.
2. Retail - Retailers can leverage the trend of personalized and color-changing drinkware to create fun and engaging products, like Starbucks' new Color-Changing Confetti Cups, that cater to the consumer's desire for unique products.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can create memorable experiences for guests by incorporating personalized and innovative drinkware, such as Starbucks' new Color-Changing Confetti Cups, into their events.