Starbucks has just debuted its new Chocolate Cream Cold Brew and now it's launching a purple studded cold cup to pair with it.
On May 10, 2022, Starbucks launched a whole new collection of merchandise featuring drinkware in vibrant and eye-catching hues. One of the standouts from the new collection is the purple studded cold cup, which boasts a textured design and an iridescent finish. Other standouts from the summer collection include an orange jeweled cold cup with a unique matte-to-shiny finish, a sleek green speckled water bottle, and a number of multicolor tumblers. A number of the cups in the collection also boast summer-ready ombré and floral designs.
With options for hot and cold drinks alike, the new drinkware collection has everything you need for summer sipping.
Image Credit: Starbucks
Starbucks Has Debuted a Purple Studded Cold Cup Just in Time for Summer
1. Summer Drinkware Collection Launches - Starbucks has debuted a new summer drinkware collection featuring vibrant and eye-catching hues, presenting opportunities for merchandise and consumer goods companies to launch their own summer-focused collections.
2. Textured and Iridescent Designs - The textured and iridescent designs of the new drinkware collection from Starbucks present opportunities for materials and coatings companies to develop innovative textures and finishes for products across industries.
3. Matte-to-shiny Finish - The orange jeweled cold cup boasting a unique matte-to-shiny finish from the new Starbucks summer collection presents opportunities for companies to develop materials with transformative finishes for products ranging from consumer goods to auto parts.
1. Merchandise and Consumer Goods - The launch of Starbucks' new summer drinkware collection presents opportunities for merchandise and consumer goods companies to launch their own seasonal collections.
2. Materials and Coatings - The innovative textures and finishes of the new drinkware collection from Starbucks present opportunities for materials and coatings companies to develop new offerings for various industries.
3. Manufacturing - The unique texture and transformational finishes of products such as Starbucks' orange jeweled cold cup and its matte-to-shiny finish pave the way for opportunities in manufacturing for companies that want to create products that offer such visual and physically unique experiences beyond traditional coating methods.