Never known to shy away from anything risqué, Rihanna shows her assets and her naughty side in the Complex February March 2013 issue.
Outfitted in small and revealing pieces and lingerie, the pop superstar is seen posing in scandalous ways while once again proving to the world why she has been selected multiple times as one of the hottest women in the music industry. The editorial appropriately entitled 'Full Exposure' also shows pictures of the singer posing with an old school Polaroid camera in toe as well as providing a very racy Polaroid of her squeezing her breasts. The suggestive pictures show her sexed up, which correlates quite well with her lyrics, which are dominantly infused with suggestive content.
Rihanna, who is at the top of the music game, continues to fortify her staying power in the Complex February March 2013.
Rihanna Covers Complex Magazine February/March Issue
1. Celebrity Photo Editorials - There is an opportunity for photographers and publications to create bold, daring, and attention-grabbing editorial content featuring celebrities.
2. Sexual Empowerment in Pop Culture - This trend showcases an opportunity for brands to create products and campaigns that focus on sexual empowerment and body positivity.
3. Inclusivity in Fashion and Beauty - This trend highlights an opportunity for brands and companies to prioritize inclusivity in their products and marketing campaigns by featuring diverse representation in their advertising and editorial content.
1. Photography - Photographers and photo agencies can capitalize on this trend by offering their services in creating bold and daring celebrity editorials.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can seize this trend by creating products and campaigns that prioritize sexual empowerment and body positivity.
3. Fashion - Fashion companies have the opportunity to prioritize inclusivity by featuring diversity in their advertising campaigns and editorial content.