German automaker Volkswagen may have gone through some recent scandals, but that hasn't stopped the company from continuing on with its famous automotive innovations, this time by going ahead and creating an exceptionally comfortable van called the Volkswagen Crafter.
What's great about this highly comfortable van is that it is equipped with a powerful 2.0-liter EA 288Nutz TDI engine which can be configured to offer either 101, 120 or 138 horsepower.
But what sets this van apart from other offerings out there on the market is the fact that it comes with a wide array of electrically based driver assist systems.
The Volkswagen Crafter well and truly proves that the unfashionable van format doesn't have to be incompatible with comfort and technology.
This Comfortable Van Offers a Blend Of Luxury and Performance
1. Electric Assist Vans - The rise of electric assist vans presents opportunity for the automotive industry to explore sustainable and efficient options for commercial vehicles.
2. Driver Assist Systems - Advancements in electrically based driver assist systems can enhance safety and convenience for drivers, leading to potential breakthroughs in the transportation industry.
3. Luxury Commercial Vehicles - Combining luxury and performance in commercial vehicles offers new opportunities for businesses to elevate their brand and stand out in their industry.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry has the opportunity to develop and market electric assist vans with enhanced driver assist systems to meet the demand for efficient and sustainable commercial vehicles.
2. Transportation Industry - Driver assist systems in electric assist vans could lead to significant improvements in safety, efficiency, and convenience for consumers, creating opportunities for businesses within the transportation industry to innovate their services.
3. Commercial Vehicle Industry - Creating luxury commercial vehicles with cutting-edge technologies presents an opportunity for businesses to expand their customer base and stand out in the competitive market of commercial vehicles.