Kellogg's Froot Loops recently teamed up with the State Bicycle Co. to launch a single-gear colorful bike that may be customized to suit "Whatever Froots Your Loops."
The fun Froot Loops x State Bicycle Co. bike boasts colorful details that remind of the vibrant hues that can be found on the brand's mascot, Toucan Sam. In total, there are eight customization options available for different parts of the bicycle, including the wheels, seat and hand grips. The dynamic, limited-edition bicycle sells for about $450 and is exclusive available through State Bicycle Co.
As part of its Whatever Froots Your Loops campaign, Kellogg's Froot Loops has also collaborated with Neff on Froot Loops Toucan Sam Shades, which also put a premium on both color and customization.
Kellogg's and State Bicycle Co. Launched a Customizable, Colorful Bike
1. Customizable Bicycles - The collaboration between Kellogg's and State Bicycle Co. demonstrates the growing trend of customizable bicycles, providing an opportunity for companies to create personalized biking experiences.
2. Branded Collaborations - The partnership between Kellogg's Froot Loops and State Bicycle Co. highlights the trend of brands teaming up to create unique and exclusive products, presenting opportunities for cross-industry collaborations.
3. Colorful and Vibrant Designs - The colorful and vibrant design of the Froot Loops x State Bicycle Co. bike showcases the trend of eye-catching aesthetics in product design, allowing companies to create visually appealing and attention-grabbing products.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - The collaboration between Kellogg's and State Bicycle Co. presents an opportunity for bicycle manufacturing companies to capitalize on the trend of customizable and branded bicycles.
2. Food and Beverage - The partnership between Kellogg's Froot Loops and State Bicycle Co. demonstrates the potential for food and beverage companies to expand their brand presence through creative collaborations with other industries.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The collaboration between Kellogg's Froot Loops and Neff on the Froot Loops Toucan Sam Shades showcases how fashion and accessory companies can tap into the trend of unique and playful collaborations, offering consumers exclusive and stylish products.