When two delicious beverages come together, Coca-Cola flavored wine is born.
This amazing combination came from a winery in France called Haussmann Famille, whose goal was to broaden their target audience. As French wine is more commonly associated with a sophisticated crowd, the company wanted to attract a younger group as well. Choosing Coca-Cola made the wine easy to market to a younger generation, as cola is a popular, comfort zone beverage for kids growing up.
Named Rouge Sucette (Red Lollipop for those who don’t speak French), this new drink is 75% wine, 25% sugar, water and soda flavoring, and has a 9% alcohol level. The sweetness is appealing to a younger crowd, and it is a way of coaxing them into wine and staying with Haussman Famille wines when they’re older.
This Concoction is a Yummy Hybrid from Haussmann Famille
1. Hybrid Beverages - Merging different beverage flavors to create a unique taste experience.
2. Youth Targeted Products - Creating products that appeal to younger generations to expand customer base.
3. Innovative Flavors - Experimenting with unconventional flavor combinations to differentiate from competitors.
1. Wine Industry - Creating new wine flavors and blends to attract younger, non-traditional wine drinkers.
2. Beverage Industry - Innovating with new product flavors and combinations to appeal to a wider range of consumers.
3. Marketing Industry - Developing unique marketing strategies to target younger demographics, such as utilizing popular beverage flavors as a selling point.