If you participate in this coffee campaign, you could get your name beautifully written out in espresso-inked calligraphy. To advertise two new coffee machines by Nescafe, 'Coffeegraphy' uses the skills of a professional calligrapher. Consumers are matched with either Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine -- Jovia or Oblo -- based on which three words they pick to describe themselves. Fans could then get their name written in caffeinated calligraphy.
While the two machines have the same function, they look very different. The idea behind the coffee campaign is to find the machine that best fits your personality. Designed by social media marketing agency Spreading Jam, the Facebook-based initiative allows Nescafe to reach customers in a "social and emotive way."
This Coffee Campaign Matches Machines to Fit Your Personality
1. Personalized Marketing - The 'Coffeegraphy' campaign showcases the potential for personalized marketing by matching consumers with coffee machines based on their personality.
2. Experiential Advertising - The campaign highlights the trend of experiential advertising by offering consumers the opportunity to have their name written in caffeinated calligraphy.
3. Social Media Campaigns - This Facebook-based initiative demonstrates the power of social media campaigns in reaching and engaging with customers.
1. Coffee Machine Manufacturing - This campaign opens up opportunities for coffee machine manufacturers to create personalized products that cater to consumers' unique preferences and personalities.
2. Social Media Marketing - The success of this campaign highlights the potential for social media marketing agencies to create interactive and engaging campaigns for brands.
3. Calligraphy and Artistry Services - The 'Coffeegraphy' campaign showcases the demand for calligraphy and artistry services in marketing campaigns, offering opportunities for calligraphers and artists to collaborate with brands.