Watermelon and coconut are both renowned for their hydration properties, so the new Tsamma Watermelon + Coconut Water Blend is formulated to pack the benefits of both fruits into a single drink. Packed with essential nutrients and antioxidants, the drink is the first of its kind to blend the two juices for a natural sports drink that is ideal as an alternative to sugar-heavy options.
The Tsamma Watermelon + Coconut Water Blend sports drink was described by the founder of Frey Farms, Sarah Frey, when she said, "We are changing the way people perceive the watermelon, and educating them on the significant nutritional benefits. The trends toward health and wellness have definitely ignited change in our industry, leading us to the perfect line extension creating our Tsamma Watermelon + Coconut Water Blend as the ultimate beverage for performance hydration!"
The Tsamma Watermelon and Coconut Water Blend is Optimally Hydrating
1. Hybrid Hydration Drinks - The blending of two or more natural sources of hydration to create a new category of sports drinks.
2. Functional Fruit Blends - The trend towards combining fruits with functional benefits to create unique drinks for health-conscious and active consumers.
3. Natural Sports Drink Alternatives - The shift towards natural and less-sugar-heavy options for sports drinks that still provide optimal hydration for performance.
1. Functional Beverages - The functional beverage industry can leverage the trend towards natural and unique fruit blends to create new and innovative products for health-conscious consumers.
2. Sports Nutrition - Sports nutrition companies have an opportunity to cater to the trend towards natural and performance-enhancing drinks that offer alternatives to sugar-heavy sports drinks.
3. Agribusiness - Agribusinesses that produce fruits with functional health benefits can take advantage of this trend by partnering with beverage companies to create innovative and unique blends that appeal to health and fitness consumers.