The Cupcakes and Cashmere blog has done a section on one of the most delicious springtime desserts, more formally known as the 'Coconut Nest Cupcakes.' Emily Schuman, the driver behind the site, picked up the idea from Martha Stewart's online coverage of the treats, and given their ornate appearance and delicious taste, she has replicated them on her own time.
Cadbury's Mini Eggs usher in Easter and the coming warm months for many. The pale blues, pinks and yellows found inside the small packets also make for excellent decor, and this is precisely what Schuman has honed in on. Her buttermilk batter was topped off with toasted slices of coconut here, the very base that provided the 'nest' foundation for these chocolate candies.
Cupcakes and Cashmere's 'Coconut Nest Cupcakes' Mimics Bird Dwellings
1. Avian-inspired Desserts - Dessert makers can explore creating more ornate treats inspired by birds for the spring season.
2. Decorative Edible Toppings - There is an opportunity for confectioners to create more festive and creative toppings for desserts to match various holidays and events.
3. Blogger-curated Dessert Recipes - Businesses can partner with popular bloggers and influencers to create and promote specialized seasonal treats and reach new audiences.
1. Baked Goods - Bakers can experiment with innovative pastry presentations and incorporate various decorative elements to make their products stand out.
2. Confectionery - Candy makers can capitalize on festive decorations, such as pastel colors, for seasonal candy lines.
3. Influencer Marketing - Companies can collaborate with influential bloggers and personalities to promote their brand or products and reach their respective audiences.