JuneShine — the leading hard kombucha brand founded in San Diego, California — recently joined forces with MartchaBar to create an ultra-sustainable alcohol beverage, the Coconut Ginger Matcha. The new addition is gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, and packed with powerful probiotics and antioxidants. Plus, for those looking for a boost of energy, the Coconut Ginger Matcha also boasts 50mg of caffeine.
The JuneShine brewery is powered with 100% renewable energy through SDG&E’s EcoChoice and the brand is further reducing its environmental footprint by partnering with Choose to compensate for the carbon footprint of every JuneShine x MatchaBar can sold as well as by planting trees through Chooose’s partner in Africa, TIST Uganda.
The new JuneShine x MatchaBar Coconut Giner Matcha beverage is available at select retailers.
Image Credit: JuneShine
JuneShine and MatchaBar Debuted the Coconut Ginger Matcha
1. Sustainable Alcoholic Beverages - Creating alcoholic beverages that are organic and have probiotics and antioxidants has become a trend among producers who favor sustainability.
2. Matcha Beverages - Matcha-based beverages are becoming increasingly popular due to their healthy content and unique flavor.
3. Renewable Energy-powered Beverages - The use of 100% renewable energy in brewing and production of alcoholic beverages is a trend towards a greener future.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Producers of alcoholic beverages are experimenting with sustainable ingredients, alternative energy sources and eco-friendly packaging.
2. Healthy Beverages - Healthy beverages are gaining momentum as consumers become more health-conscious and proactively seek to consume natural and organic ingredients.
3. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy sector is developing efficient ways to harness the sun, water, and wind which can be adopted by the beverage industry to achieve sustainability.