Although beverage containers and the coaster for drinks are often treated separately, Barnacle Coasters makes it possible to treat them as a single entity.
A Barnacle Coaster sets itself apart from others on the market by boasting a design that can be snugly affixed to the base of a drink. As well as being compatible with glass beer bottles, the unique coaster can also be used with plastic takeaway cups, wine glasses and other vessels of different shapes and sizes.
On top of being useful for preventing water rings from collecting on one's furniture, the inventive coasters for drinks are offered in a range of colors, which may be used to differentiate one's choice of beverage from another. As part of its campaign on Kickstarter, Barnacle Coasters received support from over 1,500 backers who pledged nearly $63,000 to bring the idea to fruition.
The 'Barnacle' Coaster for Drinks Affixes Itself to a Beverage Container
1. Attachable Coasters - Barnacle Coasters demonstrates the trend of creating coasters that can be affixed to drink containers, eliminating the need for separate coasters.
2. Versatile Coaster Designs - The Barnacle Coaster showcases the trend of designing coasters that can be used with various drink vessels of different shapes and sizes, expanding its usability.
3. Customizable Drink Accessories - The range of colors offered by Barnacle Coasters reflects the trend of providing customers with customizable options to differentiate their beverages.
1. Beverage Packaging - The attachable coaster trend presents a disruptive opportunity for beverage packaging companies to create innovative packaging designs that incorporate built-in coasters.
2. Home Decor - The versatility of attachable coasters opens up possibilities for home decor companies to create furniture or accessories specifically designed to integrate with these coasters.
3. Drinkware Manufacturing - The demand for versatile coasters creates an opportunity for drinkware manufacturers to design and produce drink containers with built-in coaster compatibility.