Guests of this coastal hotel in Tsilivi — a village on the Zakynthos Island in Greece, are sure to have a calm, balanced holiday. Dubbed the Olea Hotel, the establishment is effortlessly inserted in the Grecian landscape. During the construction process, Block722 Architects focused on establishing a working path of communication with the structure and its surrounding through the use of natural materials like wood, bamboo and so forth. In addition, the interior of the coastal hotel is also arranged by the firm and the dominant natural palette surely contributes to this feeling of harmonious balance.
Aside from breathtaking views and a calm environment, the Olea coastal hotel offers its guests a variety of services, including a spa, three restaurants, as well as a sizable pool.
The Calming Olea Hotel is Designed by Block722 Architects
1. Landscape Integration - Architecture and design should blend with the natural environment to create a balanced and harmonious atmosphere.
2. Natural Materials - Using wood, bamboo, and other natural materials in construction and interior design can enhance the feeling of balance and calmness.
3. Holistic Hospitality - Providing guests with a variety of services, including spa treatments and multiple dining options, can help create a well-rounded and relaxing vacation experience.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can take advantage of landscape integration, natural materials, and holistic hospitality trends to create unique and harmonious vacation experiences.
2. Architecture - Architecture firms can embrace landscape integration and natural materials to create sustainable and aesthetically pleasing buildings that fit seamlessly into their surroundings.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can use natural materials to create inviting and calming environments that promote relaxation and well-being.