Ice cream brand Ben & Jerry's stood up for climate justice with a 'Love our World' ad campaign that aired in August of last year, leading up to the Global Climate Strike that was hosted on September 20th and 27th. The ad spotlights the planet's rising temperatures and compares the earth's changing landscape to ice cream that is melting -- a simple yet powerful visual for the climate crisis we're currently facing.
Ben & Jerry's launched this campaign after July 2019's record-breaking temperature highs that have further deteriorated the melting, glacial ice caps. Urging consumers to "make their voice heard for climate justice and a zero-carbon future by joining the Global Climate Strike," the brand stood by Gen Z and Millennial advocates and showcased its dedication to driving forward an important cause.
This Ben & Jerry's Climate Justice Ad Raises Eco Awareness
1. Climate Justice Advocacy - Opportunity for businesses to align their brand values with climate justice and engage consumers in the fight against climate change.
2. Visual Storytelling - Innovative ways to use powerful visuals and storytelling to raise awareness about environmental issues and inspire action.
3. Youth Activism - Collaborating with and supporting Gen Z and Millennial activists in addressing climate change and sustainable practices.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage brands to incorporate climate justice messaging and sustainable practices into their marketing campaigns.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Innovative advertising strategies that use visuals and storytelling to raise awareness about climate change and inspire consumers to take action.
3. Environmental Advocacy - Supporting youth activists and partnering with environmental organizations to drive positive change and address climate crisis.