The 'Birdball' by Reform is a vibrant urban birdhouse that enables consumers to create a safe haven for city birds to come hang out. Coming in several vibrant colors, the 'Birdball' by Reform birdhouse works by being placed onto the railing of a balcony in order to offer a small place for birds to rest or have a snack.
The vast majority of cities around the world are not bird-friendly and often don't have much area for them to nest or even rest. The 'Birdball' by Reform enables consumers to help augment their small outdoor spaces to be better suited for allowing city birds to stop on by.
The 'Birdball' by Reform is crafted from recyclable plastic, which enables it to be repurposed after use.
The 'Birdball' by Reform Offers a Safe Haven for City Birds
1. Urban Bird Conservation - The 'Birdball' by Reform offers a solution to the lack of bird-friendly environments in cities by providing a safe haven for urban birds.
2. Balcony Birdwatching - The 'Birdball' by Reform presents an opportunity for people living in urban areas to engage in birdwatching from their balconies.
3. Sustainable Design - The 'Birdball' by Reform showcases the potential for using recyclable materials in creating innovative birdhouses.
1. Outdoor Living/home Decor - The 'Birdball' by Reform taps into the outdoor living and home decor industry by offering a stylish and functional birdhouse for urban dwellers.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The 'Birdball' by Reform aligns with the eco-friendly products industry, providing a sustainable solution for bird conservation in urban environments.
3. Wildlife Conservation - The 'Birdball' by Reform contributes to the wildlife conservation industry by promoting the well-being and protection of urban birds.