The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream recipe is a must-try for any fans of cinnamon.
'From Food In My Beard' (who brought us Boo Berry Ice cream) has managed to create another cereal ice cream treat with a classic cereal. This time though, he made the ice cream with chocolate covered cereal clusters.
The Food In My Beard blogger turns out to be a master of ice cream. He says, "At work, I make ice cream and gelato for a local artisan sweets company. Most of the time it’s pretty tedious (I make a lot of vanilla and chocolate), but sometimes I get to create new flavors and it’s really fun!"
Implications - Companies have to come up with unique selling points that stand out against the crowd. This allows them to have a product identity over competitors, creating a strong brand association.
The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream Recipe is Delightful
1. Cereal-based Desserts - The trend of using classic cereal flavors in desserts presents an opportunity for innovative combinations and unique selling points.
2. Homemade Ice Cream - The trend of DIY ice cream making allows for creative flavor combinations and differentiation from mass-produced brands.
3. Artisanal Sweet Treats - The trend of locally-made, high-quality desserts appeals to consumers looking for unique and handmade options.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food manufacturers can innovate by incorporating cereal-based desserts and homemade ice cream into their menus and products.
2. Retail - Artisanal sweet treats lend themselves to boutique retail shops, offering unique and handcrafted options to consumers.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can differentiate themselves by offering cereal-based dessert options or in-room DIY ice cream kits for guests.