Korean skincare brand Dr. Jart's 'Cicapair' line offers unique solutions for skin that is red, inflamed or blemished, thanks to the soothing properties of tiger grass—which is also known as Centella Asiatica or "cica." The Cicapair Collection was inspired by the way tiger grass has been used throughout times, especially on the battlefield, as a medicinal treatment for wounds. The formula is rich in sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium, which helps to restore tired skin and improve the skin's moisture levels.
In the two-piece Cicapair collection, there's a Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment, as well as the Tiger Grass Cream.
Dr. Jart has plans to expand its Cicapair line with two new products in the coming month. These new additions are set to include an overnight repair mask and a corresponding treatment serum.
Dr. Jart's 'Cicapair' Collection Nourishes the Skin with Tiger Grass
1. Grass-based Skincare - The use of natural grass-based ingredients in skincare products presents opportunities for innovation in sustainable and environmentally friendly beauty solutions.
2. Tiger Grass Healing - The healing properties of tiger grass, traditionally used in medicinal treatments for wounds, offer potential for disruptive innovation in skincare formulations targeting redness, inflammation, and blemishes.
3. Skin Moisture Restoration - The use of sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium in skincare products for restoring tired skin and improving moisture levels presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in hydrating and revitalizing solutions.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can leverage the trend of grass-based ingredients to develop natural and eco-friendly products that cater to consumer demand for sustainable beauty options.
2. Medicinal Cosmetics - The medicinal cosmetics industry can explore the healing properties of tiger grass to develop skincare solutions that target specific skin concerns such as redness, inflammation, and blemishes.
3. Beauty Supplements - The beauty supplements industry can tap into the trend of skin moisture restoration by formulating oral supplements containing sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium to nourish and hydrate the skin from within.