The Chromebook Pixel 2 proves that to compete with another successful product and brand often means focusing on different elements of the same thing. For instance, while the recently unveiled MacBook prioritizes minimalism and portability, this laptop is all about options and power. With USB-C port, two full-size USB 3.0 ports, an SD card slot and a headphone jack, it focuses as much on convenience as it does on muscle.
Since the Chromebook Pixel 2 does appear to be competing with Apple's latest laptop, it's only natural that the price has increased significantly as well. However, fans of the browser-driven design will appreciate what comes with the Chromebook Pixel 2, making it worth the money.
Chromebook Pixel 2 Takes on Apple by Prioritizing Options and Functions
1. Prioritizing Options and Functions - Designing laptops that prioritize options and functions over minimalism and portability to compete in the market
2. Convenience-focused Design - Creating laptops that emphasize convenience with multiple ports and slots
3. Browser-driven Design - Developing laptops with a browser-based operating system to appeal to users who prioritize simplicity and speed
1. Computer Hardware - Opportunities for computer hardware manufacturers to design and produce laptops with enhanced features and impressive specifications
2. Operating Systems - Disruptive innovation possibilities for Operating System developers to create browser-based OS that cater to users' need for convenience and speed
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics manufacturers can introduce laptops that prioritize options and functions over minimalism and portability