Turn your Halloween bash into an all-out gore-fest with these Chocolate Zombie Head Bon Bons from the fabulous minds at Think Geek. Sure to be a scream at your next party, these tasty chocolaty confections are loaded with gooey cherry-flavored brains that really set these truffles apart from the rest. If cherry cordials make you smile with glee, these horrifically delicious alternatives are sure to knock your socks off.
Tear into these messy chocolates with vicious gusto and relish their tasty innards like the wannabe zombie you are -- 'tis the season, after all. Simple in their execution but impacting in their presentation, these Think Geek bons bons successfully represent what Halloween is all about: blood, guts and candy.
Sure to gross out and delight die-hard Halloween fans, these Chocolate Zombie Head Bon Bons with Cherry Brains are sure to capture the heart of horror film fanatics everywhere.
These Chocolate Zombie Heads Will Have You Screaming for More
1. Gory Halloween Treats - Opportunity to create more disturbing and spooky treats that fit in with the Halloween horror theme, such as candy truffles with edible blood or eyeballs.
2. Customized Bon Bon Gifts - Opportunity to offer consumers customized chocolate gifts, such as personalized bon bons or monogrammed truffle boxes.
3. Interactive Edible Experiences - Opportunity to offer consumers interactive edible experiences, such as bon bons that fizz, pop, or change color when eaten or paired with different foods or drinks.
1. Confectionery - Opportunity for confectionery manufacturers to expand their product offerings with more seasonal and themed treats and create unique flavor combinations that resonate with consumers.
2. Gifts - Opportunity for gift manufacturers and retailers to offer consumers more unique and creative gift options for holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions, such as personalized chocolate boxes and baskets.
3. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to incorporate interactive edible experiences into their product offerings, such as novelty candies and snacks that change color or texture when consumed.