52 Arts in Shenzhen, China is a child art center that holds a range of fun and educational classes, including everything from painting and pottery to crafts.
PAL Design Group created a dynamic design for 52 Arts that will inspire both kids and adults alike through unique spatial experiences. Upon entering the space, one is greeted by a brightly lit interior that is accented with pastel colors. A large structural column is a necessity within the space, but it was integrated as a fun part of the interior design that resembles a giant paint tube.
Galleries throughout the space serve to spotlight the masterpieces created by youth in the center, and kids may also find themselves inspired by the library and the sculptural designs of the washroom's unconventional fixtures.
Image Credit: Dick Liu
52 Arts Inspires Kids Ages Three to 12 with Fun, Flexible Designs
1. Child Art Centers - Child art centers provide fun and educational classes for kids, inspiring creativity and artistic development.
2. Unique Spatial Experiences - Designs that offer unique spatial experiences create immersive environments that inspire both kids and adults.
3. Integration of Structural Elements - Integrating structural elements as part of the interior design offers playful and engaging experiences.
1. Education - Child art centers contribute to the education industry by offering art classes and fostering creative development.
2. Interior Design - Creating unique spatial experiences in art centers requires innovative interior design approaches.
3. Fine Arts - Child art centers highlight the fine arts industry by showcasing the masterpieces created by young artists.