Fans of Taco Bell's Naked Chicken Chips are sure to rejoice over the news that the chain is now testing out a new Chicken Tortada made with the crispy chicken dippers.
The new Chicken Tortada is a limited-time dish currently being tested in Kansas City, Missouri. The star of the new dish is the brand's Naked Chicken Chips, which are chip-shaped, white meat chicken nuggets encased in a deep-fried shell. The new Chicken Tortada is stuffed with Naked Chicken Chips, lettuce, red tortilla chips, a three-cheese blend, pico de gallo, and either Avocado Ranch or Mango Habanero sauce. The whole thing is wrapped up in a flour tortilla that is folded into a square and then grilled until warm. In short, it's very similar to a Crunchwrap Supreme, but without the crispy tostada shell.
Image Credit: Taco Bell.
Taco Bell's New Chicken Tortada is Made with Its Naked Chicken Chips
1. Chicken Chip Wraps - Opportunity to explore innovative ways to use chicken chips in wrapped dishes.
2. Limited-time Dishes - Investigating the potential of creating time-limited menu items to generate excitement and attract customers.
3. Alternative Tortilla Wraps - Exploring different types of tortillas to create unique and flavorful wraps.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can leverage these trends to create new menu items and attract customers.
2. Food Delivery - Opportunity for food delivery services to partner with fast food chains to feature limited-time dishes for delivery.
3. Food Innovation - Food companies can develop alternative tortilla wraps to cater to consumer preferences and dietary needs.