The Subway Caramel Apple Cookies are the latest dessert flavor from the QSR brand that will offer consumers a flavorful way to get in the fall spirit. Available for a limited-time only, the cookies feature a fluffy dough that is infused with cinnamon apples, bits of caramel and a salted caramel crunch that helps to balance out the softer textures. Each cookie is then drizzled with a caramel-flavored icing to further enhance the caramel flavor of the dessert variety.
The Subway Caramel Apple Cookies are priced at $0.89 each and $1.89 for three, and are available now from locations nationwide The fall-themed dessert comes as the brand's latest variety of seasonally themed foods that help to draw curious consumers in with on-trend flavors and products.
Image Credit: Subway
The New Subway Caramel Apple Cookies are Creamy and Crunchy
1. Seasonal Desserts - QSR brands can offer limited-time seasonal desserts to attract customers with on-trend flavors.
2. Flavored Icing - Businesses can enhance the flavor of their desserts by experimenting with different flavored icings.
3. Texture Variety - Consumers enjoy desserts with a variety of textures, consider adding crunchy elements to fluffy desserts.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can benefit from rotating seasonal desserts to keep customers engaged and interested.
2. Bakery - Bakeries can experiment with different types of flavors and textures to create unique seasonal desserts.
3. Packaged Foods - Companies that offer packaged desserts can add unique flavors and textures to create limited-time seasonal offerings.