These delicious candy creations are the perfect way to repurpose Halloween candy into new deliciously spooky desserts. This recipe instructs how to make adorable little monsters using icing, chocolate bars and candy toppings.
The best part of these monster candies is that the baking is already done and all you have to do is get creative with the decorating and assembling. The monster bodies are made from a variety of flavored Kit-Kat bars in matcha, orange and chocolate flavorings. The Kit-Kats are then decorated with colorful icing, candy corns and edible eyes to add details to the monster's faces. Each candied monster can be decorated completely differently to add variety.
These monster sweets would be great to serve at a party or to have children put together in anticipation for Halloween.
These Mini Ghouls are Made Using Icing, Kit-Kat Bars and Candy Toppings
1. Halloween Dessert Creations - The trend presents an opportunity for businesses to create pre-made Halloween desserts that can be easily decorated and customized by customers for their respective events.
2. Candy Upcycling - The trend creates an opportunity for businesses to develop innovative strategies to upcycle candy leftover from Halloween into products that are both delicious and aesthetically pleasing.
3. Creative Dessert Decorations - The trend provides an opportunity for businesses that sell baking supplies to create unique and eye-catching dessert decorations for customers to personalize their own desserts
1. Food and Beverage - Businesses within the food and beverage industry can take advantage of the trend to offer ready-to-decorate dessert options for Halloween or other holiday events.
2. Baking Supplies - Baking supply companies can invest in new and innovative dessert decoration products to appeal to a market interested in DIY and personalized creations.
3. Environmentally-friendly Products - Businesses can repurpose unwanted Halloween candy and create environmentally-friendly alternatives while capitalizing on a growing ethical consumer trend.