These Hilco treats have been created in collaboration with Kraft Heinz to provide consumers with a way to shake up their Halloween festivities with some new flavors.
The products include the Kool-Aid Ghoul-Aid Popping Candy alongside the Warheads Sour Popping Candy, which each come in individual sachets to enjoy. The candies feature a textural experience when consumed along with a burst of fruity or sour flavor. The Kool-Aid Ghoul-Aid candy comes in the Scary Berry flavor, while the Warheads Popping Candy comes in R.I.P. Raspberry, Wicked Watermelon and Cackle Apple flavors.
The new Hilco treats come in three-packs with a suggested retail price of $1.99, which ship in master cases of 48 with four 12-count displays in each.
These Hilco Treats are Perfect for Halloween Enjoyment
1. Halloween-themed Popping Candies - Opportunity to create more innovative and creative flavors and packaging to cater to different consumer preferences.
2. Textural Experience - Opportunity to develop more food and beverage products that offer unique textural experiences for consumers.
3. Collaborative Product Development - Opportunity for businesses to collaborate with each other to create new and exciting products.
1. Confectionery Industry - Opportunity for companies in the confectionery industry to develop new products that cater to seasonal celebrations such as Halloween.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Opportunity for businesses in the food and beverage industry to explore new flavor combinations and textural experiences.
3. Retail Industry - Opportunity for retailers to stock and sell seasonal products that appeal to consumer's holiday preferences.