The Warheads Sour Popping Candy from Hilco is a super-sour take on the classic childhood candy variety for kids or kids-at-heart to pick up and enjoy.
The candy features a powdery format that, when eaten, will deliver a burst of very sour flavor along with a crackling texture that could further enhance the sourness of the product. The candy comes in three flavors including Watermelon, Green Apple and Blue Raspberry, which will receive Halloween-themed updates come fall including Wicked Watermelon, Cackle Apple and R.I.P. Raspberry.
The Warheads Sour Popping Candy comes in a three-pack for $1.99, which includes three individual pouches with seven-grams each. The product is suitable for children aged three and up, but is only for those who can handle extreme sourness.
Warheads Sour Popping Candy Comes in Three Flavors
1. Sour Candy Trend - Create and market more types of sour candies with variations in texture and flavors.
2. Nostalgia Food Trend - Recreate or update childhood favorite candies to appeal to adults who want to relive their childhood memories.
3. Seasonal Food Trend - Develop seasonal flavors and packaging for candies to appeal to holiday and special occasion shoppers.
1. Snack Food Industry - Experiment with different and unique flavor profiles to create innovative candy products.
2. Retail Industry - Offer exclusive packaging and flavors for holidays or special occasions to attract shoppers.
3. Marketing Industry - Develop and market nostalgic and seasonal food products to capitalize on consumers' emotional connections and increase sales.