Whoever runs the Cancer Society of Finland is a genius. These anti-smoking posters look amazing. The best part is, they are all made out of cigarettes.
The posters were constructed from three cigarette color schemes: white filter, used brown filter and black burnt end. Having only three colors to work with might sound limiting until you see these posters. The Cancer Society of Finland is a model for other countries who are trying to stamp out smoking. What will these Nordic geniuses think of next?
The Cancer Society of Finland's Epic Anti-Smoking Campaign
1. Anti-smoking Campaign - The Cancer Society of Finland's cigarette butt billboards showcase a unique approach to spreading awareness about the harms of smoking.
2. Creative Advertising - The use of cigarette butts in creating visually stunning billboards demonstrates the potential for innovative and attention-grabbing advertising campaigns.
3. Sustainable Art - The construction of posters using discarded cigarette butts highlights the growing trend of repurposing waste materials for artistic purposes.
1. Advertising and Marketing - The innovative use of cigarette butts in billboards presents an opportunity for advertising agencies to explore unconventional and impactful advertising techniques.
2. Public Health - The Cancer Society of Finland's cigarette butt billboards offer a disruptive method for public health organizations to engage and educate the public about the dangers of smoking.
3. Environmental Conservation - The creation of art using discarded cigarette butts raises awareness about the need for proper cigarette butt disposal and encourages initiatives for environmental preservation.