Usually the funny and furry faces we see at the zoo belong to its animal inhabitants. But the Calgary Zoo 'Go Back in Time' ad campaign features some prehistoric patrons, who look like they should be on display.
The creative, digitally manipulated ad shows two modernized "cavekids" at the zoo, ready to check out the zoo’s Dinosaurs Alive exhibit. I wonder if the kids in Calgary Zoo's 'Go Back in Time' campaign represent what we look like to the animals in the zoo?
The Calgary Zoo 'Go Back in Time' Campaign
1. Digital Manipulation Advertising - The use of digitally manipulated ads to create visually captivating and engaging campaigns.
2. Nostalgic Marketing - The use of nostalgic themes and retro aesthetics in advertising to evoke a sense of familiarity and emotional connection.
3. Immersive Experiences - Creating immersive experiences in advertising campaigns by blending real-world and digital elements.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for advertisers to leverage digital manipulation techniques to create unique and attention-grabbing ads.
2. Entertainment and Media - Use of nostalgic marketing to engage with audiences and create a memorable brand experience.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Opportunity for zoos, museums, and other attractions to create immersive experiences that transport visitors to different time periods.