Capitalizing on the growing demand for snack-sized dishes, Arby's has added a new Buffalo Chicken Slider to its existing line-up of pint-sized sandwiches.
The new Buffalo Chicken Slider is a tiny sandwich featuring a crispy-fried chicken tender that has been coated in a spicy Buffalo sauce. The chicken tender is then topped with Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch and served on a fluffy white slider bun. The new sandwich is similar to to the Jr. Buffalo Chicken Sandwich that the chain offered several years ago.
While the idea of a spicy chicken sandwich is not all that revolutionary, the smaller portion size is indicative of the ongoing demand for snack-sized menu options. This push for smaller options has been seen at a number of other fast food chains, including Sonic, Cinnabon and Del Taco.
The New Buffalo Chicken Slider is Made for Snacking on the Go
1. Snack-sized Dishes - The demand for smaller portion sizes presents an opportunity for innovative and convenient snack-sized menu options.
2. Spicy Chicken Sandwiches - The popularity of spicy chicken sandwiches creates a space for new flavors and bold combinations.
3. Fast Food Customization - The trend of customization in fast food allows for personalized snack-sized dishes tailored to individual preferences.
1. Fast Food Chains - Fast food chains can capitalize on the demand for snack-sized dishes by introducing new menu items and leveraging customization options.
2. Food and Beverage Packaging - The increasing popularity of snack-sized dishes calls for innovative and convenient packaging solutions for easy on-the-go consumption.
3. Spices and Seasonings - The demand for spicy chicken sandwiches and bold flavors creates an opportunity for spices and seasonings companies to develop new products and expand their offerings.