If you never thought a fuel cell vehicle would go all that fast, think again. The Buckeye Bullet 2, which was built entirely by Ohio State University students, has broken the world record for fuel cell vehicles with a flying speed of 304mph!
Fueled by hydrogen and oxygen batteries and powered by a custom 700HP electric motor, the Buckeye Bullet 2 clocked an average speed of 300.992mph (its top recorded speed was 304 mph).
The Buckeye Bullet 2 is World's Fastest Fuel Cell Vehicle
1. Fuel Cell Vehicles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more efficient and powerful fuel cell technology to enhance speed and performance.
2. Hydrogen Power - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore advancements in hydrogen battery technology for faster and longer-lasting energy storage.
3. Electric Motors - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create higher horsepower electric motors to enable faster speeds and greater acceleration.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Pioneer the development of high-speed fuel cell vehicles to capture the growing demand for sustainable transportation.
2. Renewable Energy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in research and development of advanced hydrogen battery technologies to revolutionize renewable energy storage and transportation.
3. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Seize the market by producing electric motors with higher horsepower and efficiency to outperform competitors in the emerging electric vehicle industry.