There are countless bubble bath bottles on the market, but most of them are packaged in inexpensive plastic containers. Lollia differentiates its products from the rest by packaging its upscale bubble bath blends in corked bottles.
The bubble bath products themselves are made with nourishing ingredients like olive fruit, avocado oil, fragrances and skin-soothing Vitamin E. The 'Relax Evening Bubble Bath' is scented with lavender, white orchids, Tahitian Vanilla and Indian Amber.
Packaging the upscale bubble bath formulas in this manner reminds of the way that fine wines are often sold in sturdy glass bottles complete with labels, corks and tags. This luxury female-targeted product will speak to wine lovers, as well as women who are interested in pampering themselves.
Lollia's Bubble Bath Products are Packaged with a Cork Like Wine
1. Upscale Packaging - The trend of packaging luxury products in unique and high-end materials such as cork presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the packaging industry.
2. Nourishing Ingredients - The trend of using nourishing and soothing ingredients in bubble bath products creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the beauty and skincare industry.
3. Cross-industry Inspiration - The trend of drawing inspiration from other industries, such as the wine industry, to create unique product experiences offers disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses across various sectors.
1. Packaging Industry - The unique and upscale packaging trend in the beauty industry, exemplified by corked bottles, opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the packaging sector.
2. Beauty and Skincare Industry - The trend of using nourishing ingredients in bubble bath products presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the beauty and skincare industry.
3. Retail and Consumer Goods Industry - The trend of cross-industry inspiration, as seen in the pairing of bubble bath products with wine-like packaging, creates disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses in the retail and consumer goods sector.