CEO of Trend Hunter and New York Times bestselling author Jeremy Gutsche recently stopped by the Breakfast Television Vancouver location to discuss top trends for 2015 on how to spark innovation and his new book, Better and Faster: The Proven Path to Unstoppable Ideas.
Diving into trends for this upcoming year, Gutsche expands on concepts like Food-Printing Machines and 3D-Printed High Heels as key examples for a dominating new trend known as Instant Entrepreneurship that allows anyone to create, start and fulfill a business idea. But, how does one find their next big idea? To uncover your next breakthrough and adapt to change so don't miss out, Gutsche suggests being aware of your innate farmer instincts, including complacency, so you don't fall into the trap of the farmer. "Your breakthrough is so close within your grasp," Gutsche says, "but something blocks you from achieving it."
Learn how to become better and faster by watching the full interview on Breakfast Television Vancouver here.
1. Instant Entrepreneurship - The trend allows anyone to create, start and fulfill a business idea, such as food-printing machines and 3D-printed high heels, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in manufacturing and retail industries.
2. Adapting to Change - To uncover the next breakthrough, it is suggested to be aware of innate farmer instincts, including complacency, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in HR, training and leadership industries.
3. Better and Faster - The book provides proven paths to unstoppable ideas, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in publishing and education industries.
1. Manufacturing - The trend of instant entrepreneurship, particularly in 3D-printing, opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the manufacturing industry.
2. Retail - The trend of instant entrepreneurship, particularly in food printing, opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the retail industry.
3. HR and Training - The suggestion to be aware of innate farmer instincts provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in HR, training and leadership industries.