The New York Jets created an all-new enormous breakfast bagel sandwich that offers enough food to feed an entire family piled high with all the best morning meal fixings. The item complete with a 10-inch long bagel is set to be served at MetLife Stadium for fans to enjoy.
The Jumbo Jet Breakfast Bagel is a decadent sandwiched topped sky high with a variety of toppings. The sandwich begins with a custom made 10-inch wide bagel topped with two pounds worth of sausage, salty potato hash, four slices of American cheese and four sunny side fried eggs. The sandwich comes with a side of spicy chimichurri sauce and Jet Fuel for the steep fee of $50. This sandwich is gargantuan in size and could easily be split between several hungry people.
This Enormous New York Jets Sandwich Features Four Eggs and Multiple Meats
1. Enormous Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches - Creating oversized breakfast bagel sandwiches that offer an indulgent and shareable meal experience.
2. Customized Jumbo Sandwiches - Making sandwiches that are tailor-made to customer preferences, incorporating a variety of toppings and ingredients in generous portions.
3. Gourmet Stadium Food - Elevating the food offerings at sports stadiums by introducing more high-end and gourmet options to enhance the fan experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities to innovate in the food and beverage industry by developing unique and extravagant breakfast sandwich offerings that cater to adventurous eaters.
2. Hospitality and Events - Providing exclusive and memorable food experiences at stadiums and events by introducing extravagant and customizable sandwich options that attract and satisfy hungry fans.
3. Culinary Services - Expanding the culinary services sector by creating specialty breakfast sandwiches, incorporating premium ingredients, and offering unique and immersive dining experiences at stadiums and events.