Children are full of potential as the Bratislava Football Academy ad campaign shows. So much so, that with just a little bit of encouragement and the right training, they can be so successful that their parents would be able to retire to lavish lifestyles that once only existed in dreams. In this case, the Bratislava Football Academy campaign is endorsing sport as one way to achieve this success.
Conceived and executed by Jandl, an ad agency based in Slovakia, the Bratislava Football Academy ad campaign appeals to parents who have always wished the best for their children and, as a happy consequence, themselves as well. Through this particular football academy, parents and the actual athletes will be able to afford to "pay for masseuses for [their] own personal masseuse." Fantasy can turn into reality thanks to Bratislava Football Academy.
The Bratislava Football Academy Ads Promote Comfortable Retirement
1. Children Potential - Leveraging children's potential to achieve success and provide a comfortable retirement for parents.
2. Lavish Lifestyles - Promoting the aspiration of lavish lifestyles through successful child athletes and their parents.
3. Sports Endorsement - Utilizing sports as a means to achieve financial success and desirable lifestyles.
1. Child Development - Creating innovative programs and academies that nurture children's talents and potential for success.
2. Advertising - Developing effective ad campaigns that appeal to parents' aspirations for their children's success and their own retirement.
3. Sports Education - Building specialized sports academies that provide training and opportunities for athletes to excel and secure lucrative futures.