Aeronaut Brewing Company teamed up with Loyal Supply Company design firm to create these seasonally branded beer cans. Each case of beer carries four beers that individually reflect the four seasons of the year.
The inspiration for the seasonal branded beer cans was to create a label that looked like a doodle. The images could easily be taken as someone's doodle left behind on a coaster. Instead of disregarding the art of doodles, Loyal Supply Co. decided to embrace it and present unique images using blue and red pen-like ink.
The doodles are a fresh way to create a simple design that encourages curiosity among consumers. Each season is presented in a commonly understood way. For example, the the fall label features a ghost and guitar and the summer label has a large-mouthed fish. The idea is to create a vague story that the consumer can interpret and elaborate upon for themselves.
These Beer Can Labels Use Doodles to Portray Each of the Four Seasons
1. Seasonal Branding - There is an opportunity for other companies to create seasonal branding that encourages curiosity among consumers using fresh designs.
2. Doodle-inspired Design - There is an opportunity for other companies to embrace the art of doodles in their designs, creating simple yet unique images that stand out on packaging or products.
3. Personalized Storytelling - There is an opportunity for companies to create vague stories on product packaging that allow the consumer to interpret and elaborate upon them for themselves, adding a personalized touch to the product experience.
1. Craft Beer - Craft beer companies could utilize doodle-inspired designs and seasonal branding to stand out on shelves and encourage consumer curiosity.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies could incorporate personalized storytelling into their product packaging to make the product experience unique and memorable for the consumer.
3. Stationery and Art Supplies - Stationery and art supply companies could market artistic and creative doodling to be embraced by society, using it as an opportunity to promote their products and inspire creativity in their customers.