Customers who buy Whetstone Beer Co. now get a unique sticker for free, thanks to the collectible beer can labels on the eco-friendly cans. The peel-off stickers on the recyclable cans tap into collectible culture for owning, trading and showing off stickers, such as often done at venues with sticker walls. These beer can label stickers are ready to be placed on cooler covers, water bottles and laptops.
Whetstone Beer Co. co-owner Tim Brady, said "We spend a lot on printing custom can labels, which nearly always just end up in a recycle bin. I thought, there has to be a way to make the label useful beyond simply showcasing the beer on the shelf."
Whetstone Beer Can Labels Double as Unique Stickers
1. Eco-friendly Collectibles - Companies can create environmentally-conscious collectible products that foster customer engagement while promoting sustainability.
2. Interactive Packaging - Innovative packaging designs can enhance customer experiences by serving multiple purposes and promoting interaction with the product.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Tapping into nostalgia and childhood memories can offer opportunities for product development and marketing campaigns that resonate with consumers.
1. Craft Brewing - The craft brewing industry can differentiate by incorporating innovative presentation and packaging to attract consumers.
2. Consumer Goods Packaging - The packaging industry can capitalize on new trends by developing eco-friendly, interactive products that add value to consumers' experiences.
3. Promotional Products - Promotional products can gain a new dimension by integrating sustainable materials and designs that encourage interactive experiences with the product.