This fun, quirky and purely editorial sponsored article is brought to you by Jarritos.
While big names like Jay-Z and Kanye West are ripping up the charts with big budget deals and costly music videos, another craze has started to blossom among urban dwellers: bottle music beats. The talented, tune-savvy individuals responsible for this development are far from your average musicians, and get off on the pure joy of using the most basic of instruments to create world-renown acoustics.
From kids to twenty-somethings, youth from around the world are popping sodas and turning their leftover bottles into works of art. Although this is being done all over the world, the real inspiration comes from Central America. In a place where the weather is warm and bottled beverages are easily accessible, down-to-earth music-lovers have learned how to make the most of these recyclable goods. The result is pure bliss, as music fills the streets and reminds listeners that you don't have to be Kanye to gain recognition from passersby.
If you're feeling especially groovy you can try your hand at some classic hits like the Rolling Stones, or even some saucy Latin numbers. Whatever bottle beats you choose, just be sure to hit the streets to share your talents with those who care. You never know what fans you'll pick up!
Gain a little street cred and put those leftover soda bottles to good use by performing some cool, canned beats.
The Star | Flickr | Neatorama
The Streets Come Alive with Canned Tunes
1. Bottle Music Craze - Opportunity for music instrument and accessory companies to create specialized products catering to the unique needs of bottle music musicians
2. DIY Instrumentation - Opportunity for beverage companies to develop marketing campaigns promoting DIY instrument creation using their products.
3. Street Music Scene - Opportunity for cities and event planners to provide a platform for street musicians to showcase their talent and potentially gain recognition.
1. Music Industry - The bottle music craze presents an opportunity for music industry professionals to explore and incorporate this unique style of music into mainstream popular culture.
2. Beverage Industry - The DIY instrumentation trend presents an opportunity for beverage companies to engage with their customers through unique marketing campaigns and product innovation.
3. Event Planning Industry - The street music scene trend presents an opportunity for event planning companies to create unique events centered around street musicians while simultaneously supporting local talent and artistry.