This amazing four-episode telenovela called 'Botanas del Cielo (Snacks from Heaven)' was produced as a means of launching the Tostitos brand's new range of chips.
Created by ad agency Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, the 'Botanas del Cielo (Snacks from Heaven)' campaign shows off the new selection of chips and salsas, which includes Tostitos Cantina Chipotle Thin chips, Tostitos Dip-etizers Spicy Queso and Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa. The four-episode telenovela was directed by Pedro Pablo Ybarra and features references to classic telenovela themes.
The premium branded content will launch on the brand's website ahead of Cinco de Mayo 2016 and will also feature a GIF generator that allows consumers to transform themselves into characters from the show.
'Botanas Del Cielo' is a Telenovela-Inspired Four-Part Series
1. Branded Telenovela Campaigns - Brands can create engaging and memorable campaigns by producing telenovela-inspired content to showcase their products and services.
2. Premium Branded Content - Brands can differentiate themselves and connect with consumers by creating premium branded content that tells a story and enhances the overall brand experience.
3. Interactive Marketing - Brands can increase engagement and create a more immersive experience for consumers by incorporating interactive elements like a GIF generator into their marketing campaigns.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can use branded telenovela campaigns to showcase new products and create a more memorable brand experience for consumers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can create more engaging and effective campaigns by incorporating telenovela themes and storytelling techniques into their content.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can leverage their expertise in storytelling and production to create engaging branded content like telenovela-inspired campaigns for brands.